Kelly McLachlan

Kelly McLachlan
Life As It Is...

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Trying Something New...

Well, here we are again.  This is me fiddling about with my page.  I have been asked to create one, and here it is...for now.  I may decide to change it, I may not.  

I have been following other bloggers on Twitter and a lot of them are about beauty reviews, etc.  Well, that's not me, I'm afraid.  I just tell it how it is, you may agree with my random ramblings, you may not.

It's been busy down this way lately!  The kids have broken up from school and I have found a little part time job, teaching English at one of the local schools at "Summer Camp".  I really enjoy it!  I also have a ton of housework to catch up on, a column to write, classes to plan, and a mountain of paperwork to sort out.  Oh, and I'd like to edit my novel and hopefully have it published.

You can read more at www.allabroad.es 

I've always enjoyed writing, and now I've got my writing head back on, watch out world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment